UPDATE!!! We’re now opening in person (in the building) on June 7th for our worship gathering at 10:30am , Sunday School is planned to resume on June 21 (this might change to the 28th)
We’re excited to share that CCAG will be resuming services at our building again starting on May 31st.
CCAG is re-opening in a 2 step manner, we’ll begin with “Drive In” service and then begin meeting again in the building. Below is the currently planned schedule:
- June 3 – Adult Bible Study will resume meeting at the church
- May 31st
and June 7th
- “Drive In” Service at 10:30 am
- Just pull in to the parking lot and tune to FM 90.3 (the frequency may change depending on effectiveness).
June 14th – Sunday School and Morning Worship resume in the building ! We will be following safety guidelines to do our best to ensure safety and comfort.
Here are a few of the precautions we’ll be taking.
- Both the front door and the side door to the sanctuary will be available for entry. They will be propped open until 5-10 minutes into service.
- We’ll be removing some seats from the sanctuary to ensure better spacing between households
- We request you wear facemasks until you reach your seat. This is not a requirement , just a request. We will have facemasks available for you if you would like one.
- We request that only one person use each restroom at a time.
- We will not serve coffee, but bottles of water will be available.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned each week before services
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple places throughout the building
Come join us! We’re looking forward to seeing you here!
If you are not comfortable returning to an “in-person” setting we will continue to live stream our services here on Facebook!
Ask people around in today’s world the question “Who is Jesus?” and you’ll get a variety of answers. This is really no different from when Jesus asked the question of His disciples. It is however a critical one to answer. In this message from April 8th we delve into this Bottom Line Belief.
So which day was more important? Friday or Sunday? Where would we be if there was no Good Friday? Where would we be if there was no Resurrection Sunday?
On the first Palm Sunday the crowds welcomed a king! But for many it was a case of mistaken identity, because the king they recognized wasn’t the king that rode into town on the back of a donkey colt.
In today’s message we continue our Bottom Line Beliefs series by looking what allows us to be saved. Our salvation is by grace alone, no amount of effort on our part no , matter how well-intended it may be can bring salvation.
We all face the prospect of aging, no one lives forever (at least here on earth). In this message we look at what we need to do to both start and finish well.
This is the first in a series of messages titled Bottom Line Beliefs in which we will be looking at the “non-negotiables” in terms of our Christian faith. We’ll be visiting this series once or twice each month on either the first or second Sunday. Today’s message delves into the Bottom Line Belief that Jesus is the only way to the Father. It is an exclusive claim, but not in a “you can’t get in ” way but rather in a “this is truth” way. Everyone needs salvation through Jesus Christ, it is the most inclusive message of all!
Finding purpose can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Fortunately, God has provided us with some tools to help us find His will. In this message we look at several practical ways we can do just that.